You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. Elizabeth Gilbert
Participation can mean many things including making your own piece of manifestation art. The idea was originally adapted from a post I saw a few years back from Liz Gilbert (thus the accompanying quote) and brought to my attention again recently by a powerful healer named Sarah.
So I set out to create something that would inspire me, remind me of all the blessings I have while calling in something from the formless into form.
Here are a few tips and tricks to create your own MANIFESTATION JAR.
1. Find a jar big enough to hold your dreams. Something that inspires you and is beautiful. I went to the local craft store and picked up a large round jar with a cork lid. Bell jars would be beautiful as well but some care would need to be taken with how you adhere or present your items in the jar.
2. Now image what can represent each area of your life where you want to manifest something. I use a small living plant to represent abundance, healing, and my love for herbs and desire to open an apothecary. I also put a large stick of sage to keep the space energetically cleansed. I cut out some quotes and small pictures of other items that represented areas of my life I want to call things into.
3. Take care placing your items. Consider using small strips of double stick tape for things you want to stay in place.
4. I have also cut a bunch of small strips of bright paper that are about the size of Chinese fortune papers. Each time something amazing happens in my life I give thanks and put the strip inside my jar. (This portion is from the Liz Gilbert post I saw a few years back.) At an interval of your choosing take out the papers and relive the many blessings in your life.
5. My healer friend recommended that I put the jar in the sun or the moon to charge it with good intentions. Now find a lovely place to display your jar. Make it a prominent place where you interact and can send good energy to your jar.
6. Now go forth and create beauty. If you make a manifestation jar please send me a photo. I get excited to see what you are all creating.